Introductory Homebuyer Workshop
1404 East Franklin Avenue (1st Floor of Many Rivers West Apartments)
Buying a home seems more complicated than ever before. AICDC and the newly formed Many Rivers Group L.L.C., a culturally minded real estate company, are taking the mystery out of buying a home for the American Indian community living in the Twin Cities. As an educated buyer you are more likely to make good decisions, avoid pitfalls and purchase a home with confidence. Many Rivers Group L.L.C. is offering the opportunity for you to hear from a homeownership counselor to start your process of reviewing your finances, credit and mortgage loan programs that may be right for you and to help you create a plan to get you on the road to homeownership. Please register for this introductory session by contacting Jason Bresette at 612-813-1610, and look out for a series of sessions to be coming up.
- What: Buying a Home - Getting Through the Maze - An Introduction to Home Buying Workshop
- Where: 1404 East Franklin Ave. Minneapolis, MN 55404
- When: Wednesday, September 16th, 2009 from 6:30 pm - 7:30 pm
- Why: To learn about the home-buying process and why this is the year to buy.
- Come one come all and learn with us! This will be a FREE session. Light refreshments will be served.
- Please reserve space by contacting Jason Bresette at 612-813-1610 or by email at email@example.com
· Steps to becoming a homeowner
· How to prepare financially for homeownership
· What you can afford to pay for a home
· Importance of credit and how it impacts homeownership
· How to choose the right mortgage loan and get approved
· Ways to shop for a home
· What to do when you are ready to make an offer on a home
· Responsibilities of homeownership
Together, we are preparing homebuyers that will become successful at homeownership!