Bii Gii Wiin Community Development Loan Fund (CDLF) is conducting an Introductory Homebuyer Workshop in Minneapolis
Buying a home seems more complicated than ever before and Bii Gii Wiin Community Development Loan Fund are taking the mystery out of buying a home for the American Indian community living in the Twin Cities.
As an educated buyer you are more likely to make good decisions, avoid pitfalls and purchase a home with confidence. Bii Gii Wiin CDLF offers the opportunity for you to hear from a Certified Homeownership Counselor to start your process of reviewing your finances, credit and mortgage loan programs that may be right for you and to help you create a plan to get you on the road to homeownership.
Please contact Bii Gii wiin CDLF at https://biigiiwiin.org or call 612-354 2249
Why: To learn about the home-buying process and how you can realize the benefits of home ownership.
Light refreshments will be served. Come learn with us!
Please reserve your space by contacting
- Steps to becoming a homeowner
- How to prepare financially for homeownership
- What you can afford to pay for a home
- Importance of credit and how it impacts homeownership
- How to choose the right mortgage loan and get approved
- Ways to shop for a home
- What to do when you are ready to make an offer on a home
- Responsibilities of homeownership
Together, we are preparing American Indian people to become successful homeowners!