AICDC New Home Ownership Opportunities!!!
AICDC, a leader in providing New Home Development for American Indians is presenting...
The AICDC New Home Ownership Program
The AICDC New Home Ownership program is a unique way to bring homeownership within the reach of American Indian families who would like to live in South Minneapolis.
The purpose of the program is to assist American Indian families to purchase a new home that is high-quality, sustainable and affordable. All homes will be constructed on AICDC sites, and will use energy efficient construction methods that reduce energy costs to maintain affordability for homeowners now and in the future.
The American Indian New Home Ownership Program will work with applicants that meet the program guidelines.
Interested families or individuals please contact Michael Goze, Chief Chief Executive Officer of AICDC by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 612-813-1610.
Energy Services Program available through Community Action of Suburban Hennepin
The Energy Services Program assists participating households in Minneapolis to maintain affordable, continuous and safe home energy, while lowering their energy burdens. The Energy Services Program helps pay home heating cost. Households with the highest energy cost receive the greatest benefit. Both, homeowners and renters may qualify.
We at Community Action of Suburban Hennepin embrace the community by addressing immediate needs and are committed to resolving issues with our customers with the highest dignity and respect. We acknowledge the dynamic conditions that influence Energy Programs and value the following:
Collaboration and teamwork between the customer and our staff. Energy Services Program provides a quality customer service to all customers.
- Households who are at or below 50 percent of the state median income are eligible.
- Federally funded through U.S. Departemtn of Human Services.
- Funds are available for renters and homeowners.
- Provide direct payment to the energy supplier
- Educate customers to use home heating energy efficiently and safely.
- Advocate with energy suppliers and human service providers on behalf of customers.
Energy Services include:
- Financial aid to pay a portion of heating costs.
- Crisis intervention for threat of or no heat situations.
- Energy Related Repair for home heating system repair or replacement.
- Referral to Weatherization and other social serivce providers.
Eligibility for Energy Services is calculated by looking at gross income (your income before taxes and other deductions) for the previous three-month period.
For more information Contact:
Community Action of Suburban Hennepin - Energy Assistance Program
mail: CAPSH, 8800 Highway 7, Ste. 403, St. Louis Park, MN 55426